Monday, June 2, 2014

NOT Off to a Good Start

All my good intentions to start blogging were roadblocked by a nasty error code which brought by blogging to a halt. Now, I like to think I'm computer literate and can problem solve anything that comes my way on a computer, but the truth of the matter is I'm not. If the software is working smoothly with no hitches, I'm good to go. But, the first time anything is off kilter--forget it. I'm helpless.

I've spent the past two weeks playing with my blog spot, trying to make it more attractive and more informative, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I've even consulted YouTube (my go-to site for everything from fixing a leaky faucet to creating three dimensional greeting cards) and still couldn't figure out what to do. So, I give up; throw in the towel; surrender. This blog is going to look like it does until the blogger fairy sprinkles her magic dust to make it look professional.

On a positive note...I sent the manuscript for book #2 to my editor yesterday and will be anxious to hear her comments. For months I've fretted over the book, constantly tweaking the story, improving the dialogue, developing the characters to the point where I just had to say enough was enough. It was time for a fresh pair of eyes took a look at the story. It's exciting to think I've nearly completed two novels and see no end in sight. This is what I love doing and hope my small fan base is happy that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment